Since ConServe's inception in 1985, we have made our mark in higher education specializing in providing accounts receivable management services for colleges and universities, guaranty agencies and private lenders. In our annual Client Report Card (satisfaction survey), 95% of our Clients rate our overall peformance above average or excellent. Our passion for ethics, compliance and Client satisfaction is The ConServe Advantage®.
ConServe is dedicated to satisfying the needs of our Clients in a manner consistent with improving the human condition, and that will foster the development of long term mutually beneficial relationships with our Clients, our Employees, our Suppliers and Business Partners and the Community as a whole.
We as ConServe employees share the responsibility of making the following Core Values a central part of our everyday business activities so that our stellar reputation is maintained:
- Ethics and compliance drive all our activities and all our work demonstrates character, integrity and respect.
- Client satisfaction is our top priority.
- We work as a team – together we can accomplish anything.
- We communicate effectively.
- We always meet our commitments.
- We recruit, hire, develop and promote the very best; people are our most valuable asset.
- At ConServe, the means justify the ends.
Our success in recovering on defaulted loans pivots around our philosophy to develop win-win scenarios for both our Clients and the consumers. Our debt counselors are real time problem solvers, dedicated to helping borrowers find solutions that preserve a sense of control and individual self-esteem. By combining this personalized, human-centered approach with diligent and methodical follow-up systems, we have been able to consistently achieve the highest recovery rates.
Accolades and Awards
Our team has been consistently recognized for performance, compliance, customer service, ethics, growth, and workplace benefits.